Monday, October 26, 2009

welcome

I decided to create this blog so that I can rant about dumbasses and bastards. Today at lunch, I overheard two nursing majors discussing their friend who has swine flu. Their conversation went something like this:

Nursing Major #1: So did you hear Mary got swine flu?
Nursing Major #2: Oh my god, yeah, it's cause her room is so messy.
Nursing Major #1: I know! She never cleans it so there are so many places for bacteria to hide and wait.
Nursing Major #2: Yeah, and her room is right across from mine, so I have to keep my door closed so the germs don't waft in.
Nursing Major #1: You're probably still gonna get it though, cause the bacteria can sneak under the door.
Nursing Major #2: Oh yeah, fuck.

Strange, I always thought swine flu was caused by the H1N1 virus, but I guess it's actually caused by bacteria. They're devious bacteria bastards too- sneaking under the door, hiding in my messy room, just waiting to infect me. Shit. There's just no escape. I should have asked those future medical professionals how to protect myself against that sneaky little swine flu bacteria. Fuck, we're all screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment